Life is speeding past us so quickly that we often forget to stop and ask ourselves “Why am I here? What am I here to do? Am I living the life I want? Many people sacrifice living their fullest and best life because of fear. Fear of failing, fear of what people say. Fear has kept many trapped in their comfort zone. Do not let fear paralyze your life. Thinking will not overcome your fear but determination and action will.
Today I want to challenge you that if you have been a spectator in the game of life, because you left fear trap you in your comfort zone it is time to stop the voices in your head by taking action. Are you doing what you are supposed to do with your life, or are you watching other people fulfill their dreams and you are still wishing, hoping saying someday one day. No one has a contract with forever. Life is not guaranteed. Make the best use of your time now. You never know when that last time will be. Stop pushing off your dreams. The time will never be right. So make the decision to start now. Get in the game my friend. Stop staying in your comfort zone wasting your talents and your life. What are you afraid of? Face your fear and don’t let your fear prevent you from what you can do. Time is limited, so you must live and enjoy your dreams. It is time to let go of that fear that has been leaving you trapped and broke.
The journey to success in life is never a straight line. It is full of detours. Get coaching and mentorship from people who are in the game. Stop taking advice from people who are not even in the game. Look for someone who is doing what you want to do and have them mentor you to reduce your timeline. You can learn whatever it is you want to do. There is someone out there that has been assigned to you. You must get up and find them
You must start taking action. Stop talking and start taking action. It is good to have plans but perfect plans without action will not take you anywhere. Imperfect action is better than perfect plan with no action. Knowing principles are great but you can only learn in actuality not in theory
Some people have the fear of failure. Do not be afraid of failing. Remember. It takes 10,000 hours to master something. Start putting in your 10,000 hours through imperfect actions. The more imperfect action, the sooner you will master your skills. Remember the journey is never a straight line.
One of the reasons I became a coach was because I saw many who are wondering if the hustling and bustling of work is what there is to life. Some of these people were tired of being on a treadmill they couldn’t step off of. There was something bigger within them crying to get out. Some chased after success so bad that when they got up there, they realized it was leaning against the wrong wall. So even with success some were not fulfilled. You do not have to work 60 hours a week, nor stay in a job you hate. Your life is more than that.
The people who are living their fulfilled life have followed their dreams by taking imperfect action. They find role models, mentors and coaches to hold them accountable and reduce their timeline to success. They cared less about the critics and what others think. They crabbed their dreams by the horn and pursue it. Action is the source of all goals that are met, dreams that come true and legacies that are left.
Here are a few fast action tips to get into action
- Gratitude: Be thankful and grateful for you. Be thankful for what you have. Gratitude opens the door for more.
- Be intentional: What do you want? Do you know why you are here and what you are suppose to do?
- Start small: You do not have to be great to start but you have to start in other to be great. you wait for the timing and circumstances to equal perfection? We all know that day will never come. Perfection is the enemy of Action.
- Identify a mentor or coach that has accomplished what you want to achieve. Begin studying their business and model what has worked for them. Begin a growth relationship with them through a coaching or mentoring program. This will drastically reduce your timeline.
- Join a community of like-minded individuals that are taking ACTION! There are online forums, meet-up groups, and professional organizations that cost nothing but will give you the support you need to break through and never look back!
- Have someone hold you accountable. Stay focused and run your own race.
Take some time to think about what is possible for your future and make that decision to go after it. Never compare your behind the scene picture with someone else’s highlight. Focus on being the best version of yourself. It is your journey, it is your race focus is key.
Visit www.abiolasaba.com to sign up for a FREE 30 minute session with me. Or click on this linkhttp://bit.ly/2dX6nU1 to set your appointment. You deserve it!
To your Success,